Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Feeling Much Better

We are feeling much better in the Hatchard household! Alexander and Owen still have a bit of a residual cough, and Kaitlyn still has a bit of thick junk in her throat. So far so good! She slept through the night last night. The first time in a few nights when I didn't have to get up and cough her. Hopefully she'll get rid of this thick stuff before too long. I'm feeling a little washed out from missing so much sleep heading into and over the weekend. I should be able to catch up over the next few nights.

Tim goes for surgery Friday 28th to repair the hernia in his lower abdomen. This means that Tim will not be able to do any lifting for at least three weeks! This means that I have to do ALL of Kaitlyn's lifts, including baths! I am not looking forward to this.
My sister was in to the city today, she lives two hours away. She doesn't get in much. She took some photos of the kids. She has a much nicer camera than mine! My shutter is on the fritz.

Kathy loves Kaitlyn's eyes.


Close Up! It's those eyelashes that everybody LOVES!!


MaMa and Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn always says AWWW when I lay my cheek on hers.



Kaitlyn got a Cinderella Dress and Barbie for an early birthday present from Grammy and Grampy. It's going to look beautiful when she is well enough to be wrestled into it!!!!



Alexander had WAY TOO MUCH excitement for today! Grammy and Grampy all weekend to help out because Kaitlyn was really sick; then Nanny, Auntie and two cousins today....he was burnt. Took some funny photos after this but can't post them! :)


Kaitlyn wanted to hold his hand! She doesn't often get to see him so still!


Close-Up! Too Cute :)

1 comment:

Darlene D said...

Hi there! You don't know me but I'm sure someday we'll have the pleasure of meeting. I'm Keith's mom and found the link to your blog on Kristen's facebook. You have a precious little family and I just wanted you to know that we think of you often and get updates from Keith and Jac.