Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another Cold

Well, we are dealing with another cold. I really hope this doesn't become a monthly occurrence. Kaitlyn woke up this morning with increased secretions which have gotten much worse throughout the day. She went to bed at 8:00pm with a fight. The only time she ever fights bed is when she is feeling poorly. She usually wants somebody to stay with her, preferably on a shoulder. I guess it's where she feels the safest. I've already been down to get her up once and hold her on my shoulder. It's the only way I could get her to calm down. She is really wet tonight. I guess there won't be any sleep for us tonight, as Kaitlyn sleeps in our room.

So far she is afebrile and there is nothing in her chest. She sounds really clear. I hope that it stays in her head like the last time. The boys aren't too bad, Owen is a little whiny and quick to cry(which usually means he's not feeling 100%) and Alexander's nose is running and he is still breathing through his mouth. This is awful cause he can't suck his thumb very well. He's pretty fussy too, poor little guy. Hopefully we'll have a relatively quiet night so that they can all get some much needed rest.

No comments: